Thursday, July 4, 2013

The 3S (Every Street has one Snitch and one Snake)


I hate this place but love people over there, so it is all good
Every day is a new day of fun, it’s all good
That’s where I met my man dan, the coolest guy ever – still good
Also THE MESSIE, when I was fucked up, he was the one who offered me a little help – still good
But you know what they say, good things don’t last forever
That’s when the snitch stepped into the game
It took me a week to find him out, but whatever
A snitch is a bitch and I was  not scared
So I keep doing my thing, having fun
Over there we got J, the flyest girl
First time I met her, that’s what I said “this is Jackie, Spanish version”
I still don’t know why I thought she was Spanish, maybe she is, maybe not – but whatever
She is cool and we became friends, it’s all good
I even taught her some French words, she liked it – still good
Dan wanted siria, I wanted J – we both laughed about it – still good
So good I forgot the codes of streets, the 3s
If that place is the street, I got the snitch – obviously the snake is coming
He finally made it. First time I didn’t think about it
I looked at THE MESSIE, he looked so confused
But he is a brave man, next day he was acting like nothing happened
Then I said to myself “maybe that was just my imagination, go ahead and keep having fun”
Dan was the coolest, obviously he would be the first to get chopped
And that happened, I should confess I saw it coming
The same night THE MESSIE got chopped too

Damn … let me take a break

I went home that night so confused, scared
Asking myself what to do, what’s gonna happen to me
He was my protector, the guy who got my back
Now he is gone, I am all by myself
What to do? My brain’s racing
Thousand questions but no answer
I can’t sleep, I can’t dream
I am having nightmares awake

-          Aight I got this, aight -

Next day I made it back to the street
Tired as fuck, mentally and physically
Stay quiet the whole day, you know how I am
The snitch and the snake were having fun
Laughing and singing
That shit got me more confused
J came close to me, asked if I am doing good
I said, I am aight, just little bit tired
The snitch ain’t like my attitude, then he went against me

-          STOP – don’t ever come to me when  I am quiet. It is like take a lion’s food when he is eating

Then I grabbed a cutter, went to him. Pushed him, he pushed me back. Fuck it, I was hoping he would punch me then I could cut his head off.  Damn bitch ass, but the good thing he learnt the lesson. That nigga Gerald is crazy, now he just stay away of my road. It is all good.

I went home that night more confused, completely lost
I made so many sacrifices to get at this point
My brain’s racing again – what to do?
I almost killed a motherfucker, my anger is back
I need to put myself together before I made my mother cry
She only have one hope, which is me
I went to bed, but couldn’t sleep
Next day I left the house, went to harbor point, you know how I feel about this place
My Buddha place
It is Christmas day , so I called my mother to see what’s new
She told me everything was good
I told her same here
You know how it works, lie to the one you love just to put smile on her face
Then I took the train, went to Somerville
I needed to talk to someone, that’s why I thought about Dorra
But she is not around, she went home back in Africa
So I walked around for hours, trying to put everything in order

Damn
this life is crazy

I didn’t eat all day, it is almost 8pm
I went back home but I hated it
All my roommates left the house, it is just me
Who to talk to? Nobody
I went on facebook and that’s where J sent me an email
She said “Happy Christmas day”. It made me happy
I let her know and apologized for what happened
I was scared that now she would hate me after she witnessed the fight
But apparently no
I stayed in my room, all alone – started talking to myself

“you need to fight back. Remember what happened when you were in Saint Cloud? Trying to be nice and let people walk on your feet? How did it end up? They all fucked you up, disrespected you. You can’t let this happen again. You got to do something about it. Damn G, you’re from the streets before your dad saved you. Show them what Ali taught you. ”

Then I put myself in defensive position
No love in my heart, I am ready for this fight
Selfish, arrogant
The whole world means shit to me
But life is full of surprises
I made it back to the street, ready to eat my enemy’s head
But THE MESSIE is back too
I swear to GOD it made me happy, but too late my heart was already full of revenge
And that’s when the fun started
The snitch and the snake teamed up
I am the one to assassinate, they destroyed my name
I had to fight back, I lost a lot but still on my two feet
I found out that the snitch is a junkie
He owed cocaine money to other people
Then I made my move, put the inside in my pocket
Really didn’t care about the ones on the other side
Now I only have two enemies close to me
The snake and the snitch
They switched their plans and decided to assassinate THE MESSIE
They got him, they got me
In the meantime, I think J no longer like me
Maybe the snitch fucked me over while talking shits about me
Or maybe she didn’t just like the new me
I don’t know
She got something from me
I asked it back she said no
Remember? I am in defensive mood
So I fought back
She hated it, gave me my shit and said “it is over”
That night I smiled and she added “no I am serious, it is over. Don’t ever talk to me again”
I guess she got it wrong cause that’s what I was thinking through that smile “whatever Bit… this is Boston, there are thousand girls like you. You’re not Jackie so I can’t run after you.”

I went home that night, smoked a blunt
Felt good about it, made it to maverick – spent time with my Latinos locos
Now it is time to save THE MESSIE ass
They asked me to let them explode the snake head and made it look like a bad robbery
I don’t know, I need to think through it
What I said before? Life is full of surprises
Now J started fighting me
Silence treatment, I hated it
Funny, the more she was doing that shit, the more I started liking her
What to do?
I can’t run after two problems
I had to choose
I thought through it – THE MESSIE is a big man, he can save himself – I don’t really want to lose J
Then I started trying to fix what I broke. J is a strong head girl
She wouldn’t listen to me
I thought I should tell her the truth, but women are crazy
They fear the truth
I gave her a small part of the story, well she just hated me more

Damn, I can’t see clear

After the silence treatment, she went on the second phase
“I got all you need, but you won’t have it. You stupid ass.”
Started flirting with a punk right in front me, what the fuck
This shit started killing me
I need to control myself before I kill this punk
Put myself together and be man about it
Now I am allowing her to shit on me
And I can tell you she went hard on this
It is all good, as long as she come back to me
Well, I never thought that shit would last forever
Then I thought that dan might help, they’re friends
She would maybe listen to him
But my man dan let me down, he no longer lives here

Damn – THE MESSIE got chopped again, and this time for good

I spent so much time running after J, I didn’t see that coming
Now I am mad her, time for me to get rid of her
I don’t care anymore about the consequences
We got into a fight after I got drunk
I said all the shits I held inside
But I guess she didn’t care, whatever

Pull over, pull over
The snake and the snitch coming after me
The know they got me this time
I am done, I can feel it
What to do? I don’t know …

-          Aight I got this -

I stepped back and observed
The snake want to get rid of the snitch
He wanted to have the throne for his own
Big mistake
That’s where I moved forward, secured my position
Came back and protected the snitch ass
I knew that sooner or later, I will get rid of him – he is a bitch

Damn
life is full of surprises again

The snake head just got chopped
I finally understood that I ended up their careers the night of the fight
He came to me and asked me to let him take care of the snitch
I say “aight go ahead and have fun”
He looked at me and said “you are a motherfucker”
I said “No. I am OG, original gangster. I went blaw – tell me how you like me now”
He said before I left, let me buy you a drink
I said “aight, I got you man”
The snake is gone, he got the snitch and the whole crew fucked up
I am the only one who survived

Damn – let me take a deep breath

Then I went back and talked to J
Tried to explain the whole thing
But she never listened to me
Silence is her best arm
Talk to her is like talk to a wall
You only get a feedback after you break it
But I was tired of saying shits
It always hurt me back, so I let it go
Now I miss her every time I breathe
Feel bad about the words I said
And everything that happened
It is still all good – cause life goes on ….
And full of surprises


This is my story and I am sticking to it

No comments:

Post a Comment